For The People is a pro bono initiative led by Portland-based creative and experiential agency, henry v.
The program offers the agency’s storytelling and experience-based services to amplify the voices of those working to create positive change within our community.
creates a moment.
henry v will execute two pro bono projects through its For the People initiative annually.
In a call-for-submissions process, local businesses and organizations have the opportunity to complete an online form to request agency services, including, but not limited to:
brand, content & communications strategy
creative direction & asset production
marketing campaign & asset development
livestream event support
owned event tech support & service
event production services and support
Our first call-for-submissions is open from
July 6 - July 17, 2020
This submission is reserved for local black-owned businesses or organizations in Portland, OR fighting against racial injustice.
Eligible organizations include:
- Non-profit groups
- Activist organizations
- Donation groups
- Voter rights groups
- Minority-owned, for-profit businesses
- Business, organization or group is located within the Portland Metro area
- Business, organization or group must be majority (at least 51%) black-owned
- Business, organization or group is active in the Portland community as a non-profit, activist organization, donation group, voter rights group, or as a minority-owned, for-profit business
- Business, organization or group mission or beliefs aligns with the objective to support the fight againt racial injustice in our Portland community and beyond
- Business, organization or group must complete the call-for-submissions form to the best of their ability prior to the submission deadline
- Business, organization or group agrees to the outlined Terms and Conditions in the submissions form
The first submission period will remain open
to applicants who match criteria from
Monday, July 6, 2020
at 9:00 a.m. PST
Friday, July 17, 2020
at 11:59 p.m. PST
henry v will review all submissions between
July 20 - July 31, 2020
with a submission selected and
notified via email on
Friday, July 31, 2020.
The form will open in a new browser tab so you will be able to reference criteria on this page.
For questions or comments regarding the For The People program or submission process, please contact:
Thank you for your interest in for the people.
Our first submission period is now closed.
We will announce the selected proposal on
August 3, 2020.
To receive updates on our next call-for-submissions round,
opt in for future emails or follow us on social.