For The People is a pro bono initiative led by Portland-based creative and experiential agency, henry v.
The program offers the agency’s storytelling and experience-based services to amplify the voices of those working to create positive change within your community.
creates a moment.
henry v will execute a select number of pro bono projects through its For the People initiative annually.
In a call-for-submissions process, businesses and organizations have the opportunity to complete an online form to request agency services, including, but not limited to:
brand, content & communications strategy
creative direction, art direction, design, copywriting
virtual event support
in-person event tech support
event production services and support
Our next call-for-submissions is open from
June 7 - June 25, 2021
This submission is open to businesses nationwide, fighting for social justice, or working in causes devoted to resolving social injustice and inequality. Social justice is defined as businesses or organizations working to resolve inequality across systems and communities.
ELIGIBLE ORGANIZATIONS INCLUDE
but are not limited to:
- Food Banks
- Legal organizations
- Housing organizations
- Youth programs
- Business, organization or group is located within the US.
- Business, organization or group is active in their communities as a non-profit, activist organization, donation group, voter rights group, or as a minority-owned, for-profit business
- Business, organization or group mission or beliefs aligns with the objective to support the fight against social injustice in the US and beyond
- Business, organization or group must complete the call-for-submissions form to the best of their ability prior to the submission deadline
- Business, organization or group agrees to the outlined Terms and Conditions in the submissions form
The current submission period will remain open to applicants who match criteria from
Monday, June 7, 2021
at 9:00 a.m. PST
Friday, June 25, 2021
at 11:59 p.m. PST
henry v will review all submissions between
June 28 - July 16, 2021
with a submission selected and
notified via email on
Friday, July 23, 2021.
The form will open in a new browser tab so you will be able to reference criteria on this page.
For questions or comments regarding the For The People program or submission process, please contact:
Thank you for your interest in for the people.
Our first submission period is now closed.
We will announce the selected proposal on
August 3, 2020.
To receive updates on our next call-for-submissions round,
opt in for future emails or follow us on social.